Monday, September 21, 2009

Please do not mix the two, request from Avery

One morning after taking Payton to school Avery and I came back home and heading back to bed to watch a movie. When we got upstairs she decided that she wanted some milk. No chocolate just regular milk. I said okay. As I walked away I heard her say something but really did not pay that much attention to her. When I came back up she said, "did you hear me when you left?" I said honestly, "no." She said, "I told you to keep an eye on it." She looked at the bottom of the milk cup and said, "I guess you did keep an eye on it the whole time, cause you didn't make chocolate milk, just regular." Good job mommy. See if we all would just keep an eye on things maybe we could always do things right!! Wish it was that easy, and in her eyes it is.

No comments: