Monday, September 21, 2009

My 35th Birthday Bash Celebrated with great friends!

Well I turned 35 on Sept 12th, 2009. At first I found myself a little sad. I was thinking where has all the time gone. And then I thought to myself, it has gone by starting a career as a nurse, which I love deeply, being a what-i-like-to-think-a-wonderful wife of 11 years to Stan, and my proudest, most-challenging role, a mother to Payton & Avery. I am 35, no turning back. I have accmplished alot in those years and most of them in the last 10. I could not ask for a better husband,(he may tell you that I say otherwise) a prettier house, or 2 cuter kiddos!! Then look at these pics, I have great friends that are there when all the above seems to not be!! We celebrated at Power & Light with dinner, sangria, and lots and lots of dancing. All the calories burned made Taco Bell at 3am possible......thanks ladies, had a great time!

All the girls, Bridgette, April, Amy, Devin, Denise, Kara, and Emily
You look great Kara!
The three amigas!!!

April celebrated her 31st b-day as well. Here we are blowing out our candles....what else is left for a girl to wish for????

What April tired of taking pictures????




1 comment:

aiworldtraveler said...

ok. so it has been a bit since i have looked at blogs. love the pics. thanks, babe! i AM a poser! hahaha. just wait for our pics for 2010 birthdays. huffin' & puffin' crossing the finish line...CHICAGO....HERE WE COME!