Friday, October 16, 2009

Celebrating 11 yesrs of marriage in Paradise.....Punta Cana, DR

Stan and I celebrated our 11 year aniversary on Oct 3rd, 2009. We decided to take a vacation to celebrate. We went to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. We stayed at Excellence Luxury Adult Resort, All-Inclusive. It was an amzing resort. Everything was beautiful. The pictures will speak for themselves. The staff were nice and the other vacationers were just as pleasant. This was the first time we left the girls and they did well. I have to say I did not realize how life can be so busy. It really is important to take the break and to take time to relax. I do not think I give Stan enough credit for how hard he works and how much stress he can be under at times. I saw him relax in a way that I have not seen in a very long time. It was really nice to have him for myself for 6 days. We had a great time. Well, we made it 11 years and counting. I have to applaude the 2 of us for never giving up on one another when things got tough. Cannot wait to see what the next 11 bring.

Our first night there. It was a full moon.
A night out for dinner and entertainment
Our room away from home.



One of the 8 resturants
What we did most of the time
Our home away from home for a week

what we drank plenty of............yummy!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Amy, We went to the EXACT same resort last summer for a wedding. Crazy! We loved that place too. Congrats on 11 years!

Nate, Becky & Natalie said...

Looks AMAZING! I might have to try it next year...

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....